Brittany and Dave said their I do’s on September 16th surrounded by their closest family and friends. Their wedding day was filled with so much love, laughter and joy it was a true celebration! Just a few of my favorite moments from their day:
1. All the laddies flannels & bracelets!
2. Brittany’s first look with her dad <3
3. As we arrive at the park for the first look between Brittany and Dave-here’s Dave and his best man Tom fishing in their tuxes!
4. Dave and Brittany’s Dad playing “rock, paper, scissors” for Brittany right before she’s given away
5. Best Man, Tom, pulling out a fish instead of the rings at the alter
6. Cheers photos at the bar!
7. The gift the guys bought Dave– a fishing reel! I would say that’s a perfect gift for him!
8. The band “Shot Gun Wedding” at the reception–amazing!
9. Parent dances were awesome! Love all the laughing and memories made!
10. The love between Brittany & Dave with their nieces and nephew!
Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Pearson! Thank you for trusting me to capture these amazing moments in your lives and sharing your memories with me! I wish you a lifetime of love, happiness & laughter! Enjoy a few of my favorites 🙂
October 16, 2017